Figure 2. Displays tool tip for the first form within the “Screening” form group. Vitals/Phys Exam has a form state of In-Work and has errors that the user should resolve.
*Form States are used to determine the state of the form. The form icon is color-coded to indicate the status of that form.
- Blue = In-Work
- Orange = Submitted for Review (User has signed the form)
- Yellow = Reviewed (User with appropriate privileges has reviewed the data on the form)
- Green = Finalized (User with appropriate privileges has finalized the form- edits can no longer be made to the form unless a user with appropriate privileges revers the finalized status)
- No color indicates that the form is “new” and no data has been entered.
- A Red form icon indicates that there is an error(s) on the form that must be resolved before the user can Submit for Review.